1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

[state fan]No, no, I'm pretty sure Amato should have won 3 National Championships by now.[/state fan]

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

:rolleyes: whatever... I have no problem with the fact that you're a state homer, but you don 't have any ground to say what BUnting does in recruiting is wrong when numerous others do it... you're just flat WRONG there... and you also have no ground to say everyone else is noticing it. Hell a buncha' packers probably said it on a State message board and suddenly its everyone around the ACC.

3. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

Brain I don't think the point is that "everyone else is doing it". Personally I don't follow anybody else but State(And who they are recruiting against). I think the point is that UNC fans think Bunting and his staff are as pure as the driven snow (which I am finding out daily that that's a bunch of BullShit!!), and they do things the "right way" while everybody else is crooked.
    So when he starts lying like a dog and pulling scholarships to give to others it just magnifies what we've thought all along. Lets see, what if Fulmer or Amato had pulled a scholarship from a kid to give Hardesty......What would you guys have thought about that?? How would the TarPit react.........The same way as rival fans are reacting to Bunting.

4. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Do you seriously think anyone that's a UNC fan thinks that? Don't you remember just last year everyone is calling for his head? He's only calmed the dogfs a little with an average season. Don't think everyone isn't still watching him, but I can assure you the UNC fans aren't nearly as blind to their coach as the State fans are to the Chest.

Fulmer had a scholly available. And frankly if Hardesty wanted to play there bad enough and had Tennessee wanted him I'd had no problem. State was never a legit option for Hardesty. It was UNC, Tenn, or a florida school.

You read the Tar Pit? That's a buncha morons that won't pay for premium access. That's like looking in the Rubber Room here for Technology advice.

5. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

it can't be too bad, UNC is only trailing 3 spots behind NC State in recruiting.

6. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

:rofl:

7. TurdFerguson

Glad we agree on something. .

8. TurdFerguson

Screwed up the post above but you can decipher if you want. Comments under yours Brain. Don't know how I did that.

9. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

You put your comments in the tags

10. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Full Access Member

Actually NC State is leading by 10 spots on rivals.com. NC State at #24 with 18 recruits for 1,011 with an average star ranking of 3.00. UNC-Ch is sitting at #34 with 21 recruits for 635 points with an average star of 2.57. Since these rankings are based on points, as soon as State gets 3 more recruits to even the talley, look for the difference in rankings to increase.