1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I saw on the Insiders site that he's made up his mind, but it's a premium link that I don't subscribe to. Who's got some scoop?

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

My subscription ran out on the 18th. I decided to put that $10 a month towards Satellite radio instead. I think Wossa and Franchise have the insider stuff.

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Can we really trust them, though?:D

4. The Brain

Sweet... I just realized they took away my ability to read articles, but they forgot to take away my access from the premium forums... lemme dig and I might find something.

5. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

He just said he has his mind made up, and will anounce after that Army game, and that he has an official visit with UNC on Jan. 7th.

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Hey, y'all got a visit. The thot plickens.

7. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

I honestly dont care if he goes to State, Im just tired of losing these awesome all american players to another state like VA. or VA Tech. If he goes to NC State, thats fine by me, just dont go to VA or F$U or Miami...that shit is getting old.

8. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Wossa is the man when it comes to TB info, but I keep hearing that it's going to be UVA or Tenn. I sure hope he stays in state.

Tell him that State signed him a center (Andy Barbee from Crest) and I'm sure they will get him plenty of beef to run behind.

Of course he could go ahead and sign with Duke and be part of the Roof experience and the rebirth of Duke Football. :xyzthumbs

9. towlie420

towlie420 High Member

After looking through some premium sites on rivals.com, i've seen where both UNC-Ch and UVA say he's coming up there for an OV on 1/7. Neither one for certain, just talk on the message boards. And he can't be going to both cause he still has to work out and practice for the game on 1/15. I think this kid has made his mind up already, probably couple of weeks ago, and is just ready to get this over with. And like Franchise said, I hope he stays in state to either NC State or UNC-Ch. I'm tired of seeing all of the top NC kids going to Tenn, UVA, F$U, etc. It's time NC State and UNC-Ch step up and keep these guys here. My prediction is that he goes to NC State, Pack needs him bad and don't have an established RB so TB knows he can start his very first game as a Frosh.

10. The Brain

So he goes to State because the Pack need him bad?? :thinking:

That makes no sense. With that rationality he should go to Coast Carolina because they need him bad, MUCH worse than State needs him.

I think he's leaning towards Virginia. State doesn't have an O-Line that's worth a damn and doesn't look to be getting one any time real soon. They're having so coaching turnover right now.

As far as UNC goes I think he looks at the last few seasons and how poor they've played and that is hurting them. I think the only way he'll legt. come to UNC is if they pull out a win at the Tire Bowl.