1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This team sucks @$$

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Collin, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

The defensive line play has me more concerned than anything else including the rookie corners. I just don't get it. I think they will get it turned around and go on a pretty good win streak. We will see, there is a lot of football left.

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Teddy Williams sucks ass though, and a lot of it.

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Yeah I get that, but that rarely happens outside of Foxboro. This hot and cold deal that Panther fans complain about is actually a best case scenario for most NFL teams.

4. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Foxboro is so spoiled there's no telling what's gonna happen when they catch the suck.

I thought we had turned the corner as finally fielded a team to make a few year-run.
    Like the '97 season, my hopes and expectations have dwindled quickly. Since then, I've come to expect primarily mediocre years sprinkled in with a good one and bad one. My Sundays are becoming more valuable though to waste on shit. I think I'll finally cancel my Sunday Ticket. The rest of the NFL sucks too now.

Like NASCAR, all the teams/players I pull for/know suck, or are gone.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    DogBoy likes this.
  5. Black&Black

Last night's game was such a retched, disgusting, disheartening display on how to give away a football game that you almost forget we lost by three points with our back-up quarterback and Teddy Williams playing cornerback.

6. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

That's why I'm not asking for a decade. Just gimme 5 fucking years. Or a super bowl. I could deal with this shit a lot better if we had won in Feb.

7. Black&Black

Well OK, but even that doesn't happen in the NFL. The Ravens are the next closest competitor to New England in terms of consistently winning, and even they've missed the playoffs in two of the last three years.

8. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Teddy had a forced fumble last night.

morningwood and Black&Black like this.
  9. Black&Black

I hate that he's such an illegitimate, interracial, stillborn baby of a special teams player, because I actually think he has some traces of ability to play cornerback. He's big and fast and can close nicely. He's just too god awful of a special teams player to keep on the roster.

10. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

We see now how the fat man got Johnson for cheap. No pass rush, exposing young and not ready dbs Street free agents at ot allowing your franchise qb to get the shit beat out of him. Well at least we will get a better pick so lard ass will have no choice but to pick a need player. Short has been pretty quiet as well. Hopefully he isn't asking for fletcher Cox money anymore