1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

THIS is awesome

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality Forum' started by rake, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Fro

Fro FFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffff

"The problem with reading quotes on the internet and receiving chain emails is that you never really know if it is true or not." ~Abraham Lincoln

2. Golden Hammer

Golden Hammer South Pole Elf

Man...you're stoopid!! The internet wasn't even around when Abraham Lincoln was in college!

3. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

so youre saying that govt. employees -- local, school, county, state, fed -- should not have Christmas off as a paid holiday? I agree. so why aren't the powers that be clamoring for that change? I'm as sick as you are that these fucks keep thumbing their noses at the constitution.

4. Proof

Proof Member

I believe a child's work on right from wrong should begin in the home, not the school. Children show know before they walk in the school room doors whether or not they should push down Sally or stand up for kids that are being bullied. That's called parenting, not having the school parent for you. In regards to the Bible stuff, I'd be okay with my child learning about the Bible if an equal amount of time was spent on other religions. My goal would be to make it acceptable to believe what you want to believe, not to force a belief on a child, ever.