1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Strange situation for franchise

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Oct 26, 2009.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Who?

2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

That usually involves at least one, usually two decent quarterbacks. All three of our quarterbacks probably belong in the UFL. Jake is rock-bottom, so you might as well make the switch. You just shouldn't expect any dramatic results.

This is the golden-age of quarterbacks, and we have three guys who would have trouble making another NFL roster. That's what it is.

3. rake

rake Need one of these

Yup. If all 3 of our QB's were suddenly up for grabs I seriously doubt that a single team would sign one of them.

4. Dbag21

Dbag21 Full Access Member

there's always the Raiders

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    QB controversy would mean that there are two viable options, yeah. At this point I'm not sure we really have one. I know Moore has talent and should get the next go, but I think the hype has really grown a lot because of beating a couple JV teams in 07. Two years later can he read a defense?

6. Piper

Piper phishin member

Yeah, I'm not saying that we should expect 03-Jake performance from Moore in 09. But the "status quo" is on pace for 35 picks. It's time for the next guy, regardless of who he is.

7. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

I'd rather Fox go and Jake stay IF I could only choose one. I hate Fox.

8. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Feeley has my vote, and I have a suspicion that the staff is stalling until he's up to speed on the offense. Fox will never draft a QB high, and even if he did, he would never start him. Fox is solid, but is always about 6 months behind on critical decisions.

9. Golden Hammer

Golden Hammer South Pole Elf

The difference is that the Jake homers will be up in arms as soon as Moore has a bad game, and he will have some. Peete was past done when Jake replaced him and there was no doubt he was retiring. We just signed Jake to some ridiculous extension, so there is/was still belief that he was a viable option.

10. BWI-Panther

BWI-Panther Full Access Member

Who and where are all of these "Jake homers?"

He had a lot of supporters last season, and justifiably so considering we went 12-4.

All I see on the boards these days is that Jake is done. I liked him and appreciate the things he has done for us, but for whatever reason he is even more inaccurate now than he ever was before, and it is time to go.