1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sked coming out tomorrow (4/11)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Sackem90, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

NFL.com, NFL Network to unveil 2007 schedule

(April 10, 2007) -- For the fourth consecutive season, the National Football League's release of the regular-season playing schedule will be made into a 60-minute television special on NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access.

The show will air Wednesday, April 11, at 1 p.m. ET when the schedule is completed. NFL.com will stream the show live and will also make available the entire league and team-by-team schedules.

The NFL Total Access Schedule Show presented by GMC will be hosted by Rich Eisen alongside analysts Steve Mariucci and Jim Mora.

Total Access will announce the 2007 regular-season playing schedule on a week-by-week basis, highlighting all the compelling match-ups.

The special also features interviews with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush and broadcaster Troy Aikman from FOX to gauge their reactions to the schedule.

In addition to the NFL Total Access Schedule Show presented by GMC, NFL Network features live, gavel-to-gavel coverage of the 2007 NFL Draft as well as exclusive live coverage of NFL Europa games this spring.

2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

"...please open on the road against a non-division rival, please open on the road against a non-division rival, please open on the road against a non-division rival..."

3. CelticCat

CelticCat ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

You know damn well its gonna be NO or ATL

4. Fred Smoot's Father

Fred Smoot's Father the future is bright

Can't be NO...they're opening up on Thursday v. Indy.

Gotta love the Saints. I hope they go 4-12, and bring those nappy headed ho's back to earth.

5. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

We'll host Tampa, the week after a hurricane rides up Florida's ass.

:juggle:

6. Fred Smoot's Father

No...we will host Seattle, one week after Mike Holmgren falls from the Space Needle*

*amazingly, he survives, walks away--only to be attacked by a lion on the sidewalk

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    the Calvin Johnson coming out party. Calvin was tall enough to hold most of the Bay residents over the hurricane, safely watching from 10,000 feet, though because Johnson's hands are only 9 3/4 inches, Kenyatta Walker perished.

8. Fred Smoot's Father

Home v. HOU.

Owen Daniels goes Ernie Conwell on our ass. 11 catches, 87 yards, 1 TD, 1 fumble (recovered by someone other than a Panther defender)

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Delhomme, stricken by Restless Leg Syndrome that week, sits the game for Carr. Houston, well aware of their foe, drops 11 into coverage. After sitting in the pocket for 4 seconds, Carr instinctively falls down and goes 0-34 with an interception.

10. Fred Smoot's Father

Yea.

They drop 11, and a nice gust of wind stands Bridges up.

Foster right side for 2 yards.