1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Secret Service

Discussion in 'News Of The Day & Politics' started by Black&Black, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Tighten shit up, yo.

Jesus.

2. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

They should not have to secure an entire city block in downtown Manhattan as well as a sprawling Florida estate with multiple entrances and unvetted staff. That is the real issue and any person trained in security can tell you the same.

3. dig-it

dig-it No sir, I don`t like it.

A real expert on so much, yet we here at TBR seem to benefit most from your vast storage of knowledge.

4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Security breaches also happened under Obama and Bush, but nice effort trying to make it all about Trump.

5. tharan000

It is not about general "security breaches", nice try at deflecting. While you get mad at Obama playing golf once a week, Trump requires the Secret Service to secure an entire city block in downtown Manhattan as well as Mar-a-Lago. It is an entirely different category of both expense and hardship. And yet it gets no rise out of you Kool-Aid drinkers. Why is that?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  6. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Full Access Member

If the public weren't so propagandized by the left and the msm to fear and hate trump and so many weren't so hell bent on constantly protesting to the point of rioting, such security wouldn't be warranted. It's a result of the left's overwhelming belief in their own falsely created boogyman. Nice job, asshats.

jazzbluescat likes this.
  7. tharan000

Jesus Christ, why do I bother?

A protesting crowd is always cordoned off. That is the easy shit. It is the quiet, sneaky shit they are protecting against and that is the threat that costs real money.

8. Coach Micool

I don't know why you bother ranting about dumb shit, tharan.

But I could also add, maybe it would be 'cheaper' if we elected a president that owned nothing, has done nothing, and only worked for the government. Wait, we did that already. It didn't turn out well, except somehow he became a millionaire.

Like the one during most of the 90's too. We still get to pay to protect him and his wife, in completely different states with two details most days. Ho-hum.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  9. tharan000

Profligate spending on luxuries is now dumb shit? This is our money he is using, Coach.

Remember when you Fox News titsuckers used to get all bothered by Obama playing golf once a week? Was that about the perception that he skipped his public schedule to play golf and wasn't working? Or was it about the cost of the Secret Service having to secure the golf course perimeter for him? What exactly were you complaining about?

Because in my eyes, I am just reflecting your own complaints about Obama back at you. Payback is a bitch.

10. Coach Micool

I never said shit about obamy playing golf, that I recall. Hell, he costed us less on the golf course than in the oval office signing dumbass exec orders, as far as I was concerned.

Didn't give a shit then, don't now. Like I said, you want to elect a loser as president or someone who's actually done something?

All the sudden, money is an option?

Payback is a bitch?

You're just bitching because you're getting your virtual payback now, being a loser and all that goes with it. Like you told us for 8 years.