1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

SEC...LSU...NCAA...

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by LarryD, May 22, 2002.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'm not knocking anyone's educational background. I just like to know how someone decides to like a team.

More the obnoxious UNC fans are bandwagoners. I gots no quarrel with the obnoxious alumni.

2. Piper

Piper Guest

Pretty much.

3. Piper

Piper Guest

To me, a bandwagon fan is just someone along for the ride when the good times are going. I've been a UT fan since I was able to walk. It was a household rule.

4. I've been an LSU fan since... well, forever (even through the lean football years in the early 90's), never changed. My father and rest of his family were Auburn alumni and had the obnoxious yell "War Eagle!!". Even more embarrassing were the orange and blue checkered (polyester) pants that he wore. He always respected my allegance but he and I couldn't be in the same house when our to teams met on the playing field. I respect him for keeping true to his team but I pity him for always being on the short end of the score...

5. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

you had a choice of LSU or Auburn huh? Considering the choices, you made the right call. :D Auburns really are pathetic:D

6. PantherMills

PantherMills Guest

SEC = Salaries Encouraged Conference. With 36% more major NCAA rules infractions since 1990 than any other Div 1A league, I'll give you an A for effort, but an F for respectability.:p

7. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

ACC= Athletically Challenged Conference