1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Romanawski and Moorrrggg

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by SandMan, Feb 22, 2002.

1. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Well Mr. Bill said fuck you Broncos, don't tell me I have to compete for a starting slot. Being that he has connection with Charlotte and KC's Jaw... I say bring him in.. .

2. QueenCityHillbilly

QueenCityHillbilly Bitch, I Will Kill You

Hell yeah, I'd take him. If for some reason he sucks during the first couple of preseason games, he'll be sure to take all the necessary drugs and supplements to make sure he doesn't suck by the time the regular season begins. Plus, with his acquisition, we'd bring in he and his wife's ability to sell those same drugs and supplements to other players. It's a win-win situation for both sides.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    No. He's against everything we're trying to work for. Add in some attitude and the chances that he'll be caught with some type of drug violation ASAP, or worse have a medical problem relating to it? No. Pass, seriously. He's got a year or two left and we need someone who'll be here past that.

4. Piper

Piper Guest

We can get better, faster, and younger, for less.

No.

5. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

couldnt agree more. no need to bring in older players. this team is all about getting younger, faster and developing through the draft.

6. kshead

kshead Guest

While I agree on not bringing the guy in because he's too old I have to say that it's a shame - because it could've been a serious $$$ making opportunity for Romo. How so? Well...he likes to spit on people right? So I'd think that on a team in the South, he'd have a monstrous future in smokeless tobacco commercials ("Just a pinch between my cheek and gum gives me all the spit I need to shower opposing players whenever I feel the desire to....").

(Are snuff commercials still allowed nowadays?)

7. I'd rather take a look at Ed Mcdaniel from Minnesota than Romanowski. I think Bill should end up with the Texans since he played a major role in Capers' demise here.