1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Quick-n-Easy Pocket Pussy

Discussion in 'Rant & Rave' started by gridfaniker, Jul 26, 2002.

1. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Guest

Saw this in a home invention booklet.

All you need are two one-quart zip-loc freezer bags; some duct tape, two 16-oz. cans of pumpkin pie filling and some lubricant.

Place the filling (one can each) into the zip-loc bags and seal them tight. Place one bag on top of the other and secure them with duct tape. The tightness of the tape will determine the tightness of the faux orifice. Lube accordingly.

The story warns against using cheap baggies, which tend to break or explode during "intercourse." Three-ply zip-loc is your best bet. Also, don't "enter" at the end where the zip-loc (blue and yellow make green) end is, as it may cause chafing and, worse yet, could compromise the baggies' seal.

Have fun and remember to report back on how it works.

2. Redcoat

Redcoat Full Access Member

:D
    :D

Off to the store...

3. kshead

kshead Guest

My advice to you is to submit an application for a patent to the PTO immediately. You could get rich after you've gained the exclusive rights to it.

4. Puttingood

Puttingood Guest

Thanks to gridfaniker and Petes Discount Pumpkin --- I have been able to save money and have fun at the same time. Not to mention the money saved at Thanksgiving. I make Pumpkin pies for the whole family now!

Thank you Grid:) [​IMG]

5. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Guest

You're very welcome Putt. I imagine some people just drill a hole in the side of the pumpkin and go from there. One would probably want to heat the pumpkin up a little bit first.

6. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Smooth peanut butter may be a better fit for ya... :D

7. Redcoat

Redcoat Full Access Member

Smooth peanut butter may be a better fit for ya

Plus when your done your bound to be hungry.

8. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Hey redcoat your avatar is gay!:D

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Guest

No shit! Spiderman doing the electric slide

10. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Guest

With the Pumpkin Pies filling and such, if you work the baggie fast enough friction heat will cook the batter and then you can feed the wife some pumpskin pie