1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Pre-preseason Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Sackem90, May 19, 2004.

1. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

2. Boo

Boo Cornholio

He doesn't make sense at all. Anybody who ranks any team (Denver in this case) with Jake Plummer as the starting QB at #2 should be disregarded as a fraud. Also, if the Giants are at this moment better than the Lions (as he predicts) I'll eat my shorts. (I'm hungry but not that hungry)

3. UNCdubya

UNCdubya Full Access Member

Really, I mean what are the requirements of a sports journalist anyway? Half these guys are complete morons.

4. Big Mark

Big Mark Full Access Member

I wish they'd rank all rank us in the bottom 20. We play much better with a fire in our bellies. Hell, we'd probably win more games if we spotted the other team 7 points.

5. The Proprietor

The Proprietor Owner/Operator

New Orleans has no buisness being compaired to the 03 Panthers. :nono:

6. Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot The Voice of Reason

Wasn't Prisco the Jags writer who had a little verbal bash war with Tom Sorenson?

No surprise he tries to slight us. As long as we keep winning, he can print all the sour grapes he wants.

7. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

On one hand, screw him for saying we won't be top ten at season's start, but at least he doesn't have Atlanta over us (many do or will) and has the Bucs way down the list.
    And damn, he is an AFC lover isn't he? :thinking:
    ________
    dodge m80

Last edited: May 19, 2004
  8. rake

rake Need one of these

Agree

>>>>Saints | Coaching Sessions Underway - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 19 May 2004 09:47:55 -0700

NewOrleansSaints.com reports the New Orleans Saints have started the first of 12 voluntary coaching sessions on Tuesday, May 18. The six-hour long coaching sessions will be held three times a week for the next four weeks.<<<<

I hope for the Saints sake that the above sessions are for their coaching staff only. They need to get THEIR skills sharpened. For several years the biggest problem with the Aints seems to be coaching. They have had plenty of talent but they fall apart late in the season when it counts. The buck has to stop at Haslett and his boys. Is this a do or die year for them . . . finally?

9. Sackem90

I'm with Big Mark. Let us rank way down the list. Our guys seem to play better with a proverbial chip on their shoulders. I just didn't like the comment about us not staying in the top 10 once the season starts. :teeth:

If there happens to be any players out there lurking in TBR Land, please take this Prisco column, print it out, and make sure EVERY SINGLE PLAYER READS IT!!!!!! and then put it on the old BB in the locker room to keep the fires burning.

It's the same old shit that we've been hearing. "The Panthers aren't worth a damn and they just happened into the Super Bowl." But, we'll show them again this season. We'll go all the way again and win it this time! :xyzthumbs

10. Sackem90