1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Buccaneers Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

\

Art Vandelay, Jaz and Abusive like this.
  2. canesin4

canesin4 Full Access Member

Wow who knew Newton was the heart and soul of this team, maybe should protect him a bit better going forward.

3. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

I know it wasn't THE only reason we lost, but first and goal at the 2 with a fairly good run game and you decide it's time to pass?! My 1 - 15 seems like a good call.

4. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

How disheartening was that? Terrible game to watch. Losing at home to a bunch of Tampa Bay back ups is sad. I don't think we have hit the low point yet. If that was any other team besides a Bucs team held together with duct tape we would have gotten totally dismantled. Every level of the defense has huge issues. Offense is so turnover prone its sad. Its okay to be a bad team, it happens.
    It sucks they got our hopes up and teased us with sustained success after going 15-1. Gettleman keeps stating he doesn't believe in windows but it sure seems like the window on this team slammed shut.

5. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

The play call wasn't bad. It was the execution by the QB who half of our redneck fan base thinks is better than the reigning NFL MVP based on his skin color. That play has worked for us in the past. DA should have dumped to Tolbert or threw it into the stands. Instead he tried to force it to Olsen.

6. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

My Sundays just got a lot freer.....I'll record the games and decide whether to watch them later when there's nothing else on.....lol....what a mess.....first to worse fielding the same players basically, with the exception of one good corner, one old average corner, one below average corner off the street and a bad old safety.

How does that happen?

Also, the stick routes, and slants to a lesser degree, to 13 are terribly executed and are responsible for many of the ints.

Where is Ginn in the O?

Damn STs look like the special olympics. How many more times does T Williams cost us before he's gone? They cut bene for nearly nothing in comparison.

The management sucks and the coaching suckage has caught up with them. Last year the team won in spite of shittiness.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  7. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

8. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Hey look, you can blow your nose and wipe your ass at the same time.

9. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Ok, Hamburger Face.

Big Red likes this.
  10. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

I agree with the redneck fan base. Why not run the ball before you put the game in the hands of a backup QB?