1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers set to release Biakabutuka

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Fro, Feb 19, 2002.

1. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Hey Big Mark, not surprised, more like over efin welmed with happiness.

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Man with those numbers it shouldn't be surprising. I'm ready for the axe to fall on a number of others, now.

3. sdawg

sdawg Guest

Tim B should throw a party!!!! He's FREE!!!!!

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Should only be the base salary of $1.5+ mil saved. I forget if it's 1.54, 1.58 or in between, but I think NFLPA has locked me out.

It had to happen. I'm glad it did, because we need to move on. I wish him luck and I doubt he'll be signing with any division rivals.

5. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Wish he would sign with a division rival. Would love for our boys to get a good crack at him like everyone else has.

6. Quick Willie

Quick Willie Guest

This guy came out of college with all the potential in the world. He just never seem to hit his stride with the Panthers. I think this is a good move for the Panthers and Biakabutuka, I'm like a previous poster and just have a feeling that Biakabutuka will go to some team and finally become the back that everyone felt he would be coming out of college.

7. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

i think it's one of those things where you just have to say, "you know, it just didn't work out and -- tryuly -- best of luck to you."

no regrets because you gave it your best shot.

and, wolverine, who says that ANYONE will get a crack at him next season? looking at his track record, i'll bet he misses a good number of games next year. :)

8. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

TimB will probably lead the NFL in rushing next year, get comeback player of the year, win MVP, win a Super Bowl and MVP of the Pro Bowl

9. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Your right LarryD. It is hard to get a shot on someone riding the pine!!!!!! What was I thinking:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

10. Peachfuzz

Peachfuzz Guest

Na ne na ne na,
    Na ne na ne na,
    Hey, Hey, Hey,
    GOODBYE!!!!