1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC STATE/UNC

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by chris, Sep 18, 2005.

1. finleye

finleye como say what?

who do you think stood out on the defense? It seems like there was a huge improvement everywhere, i dont know where to begin.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

The defensive linemen made the difference. They were our weakest link last year, but they were our biggest asset against the Wolfpack. They played like men.

3. finleye

finleye como say what?

I figured Tommy Davis was capable of what he did if everyone else figured out what the hell they were doing, and having Chase Page back certainly helps. Kyndrias Guy seemed to be coming around last year as well. But has anyone else besides them really stood out, or been a lot better since last year. I figure Mitchell must be better since he is getting time. But I havent watched Rackely, Bynum, or Balmer much. And Hilee Taylor still looks like a one trick pony. And I havent noticed whether Melick Brown is playing or not. Is there anyone else in the rotation?

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I must admit that you're watching them a lot more closely than I did. Aside from Page, I just know their numbers, not their names.

5. 40Whiners

40Whiners Full Access Member

geez, still braggin about a little win streak from a time before anyone even had the internet. what about unc winning 10 of the past 13???

you may want to buy an updated copy of the NC STATE FAN HANDBOOK. quit talking about '83, the 5 game win streak from a time when bon jovi was cool.....and for the love of pete forget about phillip rivers.

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I got an idea: why don't you read the whole fucking thread and stop taking posts out of context to do your bitching?

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

And State's offensive line, while healthy, is supposed to be better this year. I'm gonna say they're more experienced but not better. They've got to still be sore from the beating they took Saturday.

8. 40Whiners

40Whiners Full Access Member

i got an idea, why don't you get a life and quit reading every thread....and posting 28,000 times.

9. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'll do that, right after I go to my church committee meeting, choir practice, RA's, sunday school, worship service, soccer practice, the next soccer game, the YMCA, the next Gamecocks game, and the next Panthers game. But right after all that I'll need to give the kids a bath, read them a story, help them with the latest floor puzzle, play a couple of games of UNO, and then I'll have to study up for my next MCSE test.

Now, I ain't a shining beacon of Christianity around here (see the previous post), but if that ain't a good life, I don't know what one is.

Oh, and it's a message board. Reading is required.

10. finleye

finleye como say what?

well, when the panthers lose, i tend to direct my focus elsewhere