1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Motown Bound

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by PantherPaul, Mar 29, 2009.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

:cheer::rockinsmilie::woot::woohoo::banana:

Doesn't mean shit if you don't play on Monday. Nova is TOUGH and Tyler needs to show up​

2. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

:invasion:

I think I've decided that I'm going to go if it's less than $5K a piece for the weekend, hotel, travel and tickets...

3. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Plenty of tickets because they are going to stick the court in the middle of the massive football facility. From most the seats, the game will be a rumor. Look for the Michigan State fans to show up like they were giving away liquor.

4. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

Yeah. Through the Rams Club, there are packages for less than $2K a person without tickets (travel, hotel, VIP access to events/practice on Fri, shuttles, etc). Tickets are $600 - $2K where I'd like to be.... Looks like I'm going. :de-mote:

5. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Bring me back a Final Four souvenir cup :party2:

6. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

So you'd drop $5K for tickets to the Final Four to watch a team of a school that you did not attend, and spend that $5k for a trip to the shittiest fucking city in the United States? I love Duke just as much as anyone, no way I'd drop that kinda coin to go to Detroit.....a warm city maybe...and even then it'd be hard to do.....

7. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

If you have the money, opportunity and it's something you are passionate about, then why would you not do it?

8. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. Why do you care so much about another man's life? The most important fact in all of this, he has the opportunity to go watch his favorite college basketball team play in the final four. You don't. Stop talking.

9. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

Because there is a fine line between passionate and stupidity....apparently he is not married (not surprising) and does not have kids....(thank god)

I don't think you are involved in this conversation, so why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to giving blowjobs for crack....kthxbi

10. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

I wasn't involved just like you weren't until you responded to his comment. I am sure they guy makes a lot more coin than you do.

5k certainly isn't all that much for a vacation, so whats the difference for a trip to the final 4 and watching 3 games. By your response and reaction to this topic, you have truly reached a new level of just plain stupid.