1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Moose suffers concussion

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by y2b, Nov 2, 2003.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

Took a blow to the head when the football came out of nowhere and hit him in the face.

We would have been better off with Young. I hope Dyson is serious when he said he's circles Nov 9th for a return.

2. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

I whipped my head back so fast when he dropped that pass that I got a concussion.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Yeah, Walter Young is such a fucking stud his net was what, -15? Let's get off Young's jock till he does something.

4. y2b

y2b King of QC

If you include preseason, he's done more than Moose, so fuck that. Moose is pissing me off. He makes one fucking catch and acts like he just won the game, then gets one bounced off his face.

I'm over it with him, and if I was Delhomme, I would try to bean him with ball in practice every chance I got

What about Dyson's jock, can I get in on that?

5. McFly41

FAG!

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Moose had a decent preseason too.
    And that's meant a whole lot, eh? Chris Weinke's preseason amounted to a ton, too. I tell you what, maybe we should have a preseason ring of honor.

No matter what, every time Young has played against first stringers, he's sucked. But let's start him a couple more times this year in hopes that our hype makes him not suck. Or, we could remember that a 7th round receiver, just because he made a couple nice catches in camp, doesn't make him Terrell.

I'm sure you can find plenty of players to hype for no reason. Don't let me stop you :D

7. McFly41

In that case, I'd like to hype Jason Klye to replace Favors in the starting line-up!?

8. y2b

y2b King of QC

>>Moose' preseason

Yeah, he made some those "I just caught the ball" dances there too. I guess now we know why he gets so pumped up when he's able to hold on.

You didn't answer my question about Dyson.

And why are you all up in Moose's jock anyway? You like that, seeing footballs bounce off heads?

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

where am I in Moose's jock? Because you have to have something to retort with? Because I'm not blaming him for an interception? Because I think a kick to somebody's spine is more hurtful than a drop?
    "And that's meant a whole lot, eh?" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement, now is it?

Yes, I did answer you on Dyson. Did you answer me on Young? Does preseason actually matter if a player shows he's not major league enough to play with first stringers? or does preseason only matter for zone catches against third stringers?
    >>I'm sure you can find plenty of players to hype for no reason. Don't let me stop you :D

10. UNCdubya

UNCdubya Full Access Member

Muhammad makes top notch money and is good for at least one crucial drop a game. Why not play Young, hell, according to some peoples reasoning on this, people like Favre shouldnt have got a shot. Give Young a shot and see what he can do, so what if he drops a pass or two, his dollar amount per drop is sure to be lower.