1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Miami got fucked in the ass thread...

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by SandMan, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Piper

Piper Guest

True, it wasn't pass interference, which was called. But if he called holding, which would have been valid, same result happens.

Of course, if it was holding, he should have threw the flag earlier. Makeup call?

2. SandMan

SandMan Guest

which leads me back... Miami got fucked in the ass... and the holding could have gone either way... if that would have been the call...

3. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Well I've gotta say, being a Miami fan, I thought the call sucked, but one of the most enjoyable NC games ever. Ohio State played a great game, I thought Miami was gonna lose in regulation, and got it to OT. Fun game. :)

4. Xcaliber

Xcaliber Guest

It wouldn't have been so bad if the ref would have just thrown the flag a good 5 seconds earlier. He makes the call incomplete and then throws the flag.

Crazy drama in te game, with McGahee getting hurt, Dorsey getting hurt, the great PR, great play by Winslow, 2 overtimes, a 4th and 14 completion by OhioSt. Best game my young eyes have ever seen.

BTW, What makes Ohio State so hated? Every one I've talked to hated the Buckeyes but have no reason for hating them.

5. SandMan

SandMan Guest

I was indiffernet going into the game. I might have been a little parcel to Miami cause I'm a Dan Morgan fan, but I really was enjoying the game. There are lots of questionable calls in sports... I understand. But that was a stupid fucking call and a stupid fucking ref.... other than that, when can we draft Winslow?

6. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

i thought it was a good call beacuse i didn't want the game to end there.

7. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

Well, I for one thought it was the right call. He was draped all over him. Even wrapped the left hand around his waist. Can't do it, no sir ree Bob.

8. SandMan

SandMan Guest

The ball was in the guys hands before the Miami defender touched him....
    by the way, I looked for you at BB the weekend before Christmas.. no luck...

9. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

Trust me, I was there. He held him though, IMO. You got to admit you've seen interference calls with less contact.

10. SandMan

SandMan Guest

You guys were packed... I walked all around looking for you but no luck..

The call was interference, not holding... ref was fucked up.