1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Mark Richt

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by PantherPaul, Sep 10, 2011.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

His seat gets hotter by the week. If/when he gets fired would he be someone the Heels would look at or could Everette Withers be a long term option

2. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

I don't know, with de-emphasis on football at UNC, Withers might be the ideal coach if he can consistently win seven or eight games per year.

3. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

As a football fan of UGA, I have to point out that Richt and the team sure has turned this ship around after the 0-2 start. Let's not forget though that those 2 losses were at the time against 2 teams that were ranked in the top 10. Great job Dawgs!! Way to beat up on the Tigers today.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I'm glad for Richt, who is a good coach in spite of you idiots trying to run him off, but the fact is that Georgia hasn't beaten a good team all season. Auburn is mediocre at best, while the SEC East is just putrid. In a normal year this Bulldogs team would have gone 8-4 or 7-5.