1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Krispy Kreme

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I've made a lot of the same valid criticisms, I've just stopped short of identifying them as the beginning of the end of this franchise. It's not just you and MiCool, it's actually the reaction of most Panther fans right now. That's why it seems like I'm a cheerleader all of the sudden. I'm still standing in the same place, close to the edge of the cliff. The rest of the world is just going over it.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Which is fine by the way. Fuck it. I was just angry that Krispy Kreme fucked me over today. I shouldn't take it out on anyone else.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

You're not at all, though. Ten days ago you said this franchise had heart disease because Hurney is the GM again. Something got up your ass in the last twenty four hours, which is fine, but it's time for you to knock that shit off. Carolina's performance against Buffalo should be ringing alarm bells in the fans of every rational Panthers fan. To have a successful season in the NFL you have to win ugly sometimes, and I'm very relieved that the team hung on, but the other part of a successful season is identifying your weaknesses and addressing them.

4. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Black&Black likes this.
  5. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

I love being 2-0,. I just feel like games will be depressing as hell once we play good teams. Yesterday was another one of those games when a good stand by the D made me say "Oh God, here comes our offense"

Coach Micool and Collin like this.
  6. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Perfectly said, Malapoo.