1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Just so we're all on the same page

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Shrapnel, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

Maybe, only look at the #s of the people w/ more posts than you.

Regardless, your PPD stat is pretty high, especially considering you disappear from the sports forums during the football offseason.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. LRBaseballer

LRBaseballer GO CUBS GO!

so, you are saying that a school that has division II atheletics is division II academically? Not to mention that there are some division II baseball programs that could compete in major division I conferences (Tampa for example). Don't be mad because you were the piece of shit that the baseball team excluded from the friday night party when you were 16. Hug your computer a little more. You are a piece of shit collin....how big a boy are ya?

3. mavsbaseball25

mavsbaseball25 Full Access Member

haha its ok guys his opinion relaly mattters to about zero percent of this board. He doesnt understand that he had supposedly a great education and still is a failure to society. He considers writing for a magazine that homeless use to sleep on an accomplishment but I am sure glad he is taking time to google search me now I feel really important :suicide:...NOT! COLLIN I KNOW YOU HAVE READ THIS QUESTION FROM ME 5 TIMES PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING

HOW WITH YOUR "MATH GENIUS" AND GREAT EDUCATION DID YOU END UP WITH A GARBAGE JOB? I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CANT READ OR ARE JUST ASHAMED OF YOUR PATHETIC CAREER.

4. mavsbaseball25

LRBASEBALLER:
    Look at this pathetic human being that talks about height and weight.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  5. Collin

Collin soap and water

I'm not pissing on his choice of schools because it's DII. I'm pissing on it because I know which DII school it is, and it is not respected at all academically. He's going there because he's great at high school baseball and doesn't want to give up the sport, which I completely understand, but it's a short-sighted move. He has no shot at playing professionally, so at some point you have to give up your dreams and be realistic about your future. Someone who makes an idiotic decision to ignore education and keep focusing on a dead-end sport shouldn't be giving anyone else any shit.

No, I'm not saying that at all, you moron. The school he has committed to sucks. It has bad academic rankings. In contrast, Lenoir Rhyne is a good school academically, which is why I remain perpetually surprised that a moron like you attended it.
    I understand that you're obsessed, but asking about my dick size is beyond creepy. Fred is gay, so if that's your thing then flirt with him.

The more you call it a "garbage job," the more you embarrass yourself. You can insult my personality all you want, but pretending like my published work isn't something to be proud of just exposes your bitterness. And for the record, I was chosen both because I have a talent for writing and my mathematical background allows me to do advanced statistical analysis. Numbers are a big part of what I write about, and understanding the mathematics involved is crucial.

6. LRBaseballer

LRBaseballer GO CUBS GO!

I bet a lot of things surprise you.

fail.

7. udontknowme

udontknowme Full Access Member

Just cause the kid isn't going to be a pro, doesn't mean he shouldn't try and play in college. It is physically good for him and college athletes get more poon as athletes than if they weren't athletes. Nothing wrong with getting poon. You should try it once. You might really like it.

8. mavsbaseball25

Yeah I gurantee that about 90 percent of pepole on this board have a much better salary than you and dont go saying the garbage about "I do it for fun" because nobody really love there job. As for our comment about height and weight..how is tim lincecum in the major leagues when he weights 160 pounds..exactly no answer Collin your once again made sound like an idiot..you throw around these big words to cover up for you being a complete idiot so stop tryin to fool everybody. You have no life, no personality, no wife, no money, no real job except your garbage magazine that your probly have to decide between jerking off to it or playboy before bed.

9. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:laugh1:

10. BigVito

BigVito Splitting Headache

Sorry I missed this.

I don't give a shit about sports? Funny, it's how I actually make a living in the real world while it's just a masturbatory exercise for you, Big C.