1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Just so we're all on the same page

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Shrapnel, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

So we've covered the fact that I have more interest in sports, I attend more sporting events, I participated in sports much more recently, and that I've been involved with sports-related occupations. Yet despite all that, somehow I supposedly don't "get" sports while you do, the fat ass cynic who spends all his time posting about politics or making some lame joke in R&R. You have shown absolutely no significant knowledge of sports, nor any meaningful understanding of its "beauty."

No, you fucking moron, I don't pick the "champion based on numbers." I favor picking the championship game participants based on who has been the best and most deserving over the course of the regular season. You, not being a sports fan, don't give a flying shit about the regular season. You're one of those lazy, self-indulgent morons who wants the sports equivalent of Cliff's Notes. You can't be bothered to pay attention for an entire season, so you'd rather just watch a few weeks of playoffs and have things settled that way. Seriously, when is the last time you attended a college football game?

I'm honored. You're a guy who aspires to the admiration of others while being too lazy to actually earn it. You go to great lengths to convince people that you're smart while going to even greater lengths in avoiding instances where you'd need to prove it. You're a cynic and a nihilist who believes in nothing. You have no concept of beauty, which is why you don't care about anything. Your life is a meaningless shell filled up with soulless amusements of manipulating the dull and stupid. I get angry and argue about things because I actually give a shit. You don't make arguments for anything because you don't.

2. BigVito

BigVito Splitting Headache

Damn, son. Project much?

3. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

stfu, lazy :thumbsdown:

4. BigVito

BigVito Splitting Headache

Don't leave out nihlistic! Then again, it doesn't really matter.