1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I am HERE!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by blueblood1, Feb 9, 2002.

1. Waldt

Waldt Guest

Whatever you said its the same thing as quiting. I gaurantee you that you wouldn't have quit posting on the if the were winning games. Face it theres no denying it you suck.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I can't stand it when people say junk like that, in general. The "I'm quitting, fuck this team, I'm never watching them again, I wish I hadn't spent $1000 for this TV and this satellite and blahblahblahblah."

Oh, okay, well go the hell on if you're not going to be a fan. There's a big frosty mug of "Get the fuck out" at the door, make sure to grab one on your way.

"What are you talking about? I'm the biggest fan ever. How dare you ever question what kind of fan I am, you don't know me."

It's so textbook. I don't mean to rile up anyone but don't say dumb things you don't mean if you don't want to be made into a puddle about it.

3. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

there's real fans, and then there's "not exactly."

4. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

Magnus, are you taking WALDO PEPPERS side? If you are then you didn't read my posts either. Waldo is a flamer. He is relishing the Tar Heel struggles and loves to rub all Heel fans noses in it. I never posted any thread declaring that I NO LONGER PULL FOR THE HEELS! That is total BS! I posted one thread proclaiming that there was no reason for me to POST ANY MORE THREADS ABOUT UNC'S BBALL TEAM THIS YEAR. Nobody on this board, or any other, can question my TAR HEEL loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Well, I said in general. If I'd meant you, I'd have named you. I'm not chickenshit, you'll find I say what I mean, and I more often than not say things because I find them to be true, not because it can be used as a device or as an attempt to say something else. You brought up an opportunity

But your defensiveness doesn't help either. I wouldn't say you're indicting yourself, but you do protest a lot. You do tend to work yourself into the corner you've painted, and the same one I sketched. That wasn't necessarily on purpose, but it certainly wasn't coincidence either.
    I don't particularly like that you're resorting to names (and not particularly clever ones) out of anger, even though it's clear Waldt is calling you out.

In the end I've no knowledge of you. I've not much concern for the situation overall. I said what I felt like saying when the opportunity and topic brought it to light what I wanted to say. It wasn't for your benefit or concern...in other words, lighten the hell up. If this isn't you I'm describing, you've no need to protest, correct?

6. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

What was I thinking? Gettin all defensive about bein called out every other post! EXCUSE THE HELL OUTA ME!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

dude everyone reads your post, and to my memory they're right. no big deal, not like anyone believes anything you say anyway

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Allright fellas. For the record the opinions on the subject have been noted and there's a hope that this won't get any more personal than it is.

Then again the subject of the post is blueblood anyway. Guess that's what we get when our posts are about ourselves :D