1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

How much have you changed in 10 years?

Discussion in 'News Of The Day & Politics' started by Black&Black, Apr 11, 2017.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

eat shit, bitch. You know nothing.

The Southern Democrats were extreme racist conservatives that switched parties after the 1964 Equal Rights agenda. Go fuck yourself.

I could steal any bitch that you are fucking you because I would expose you for the fraud that you are. And then I would flex my chest muscles. I own you. I own all of your ancestors. I own your complete path from protozoa to human because I just own shit like that.

Tharan

CFBall likes this.
  2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Those people are part of the Democratic Party's history whether you like it or not. A Bryan Cranston movie doesn't change this fact.

You're also forgetting Japanese American Internment, German American Internment, and the Indian Removal Act. All part of the history of the Democratic Party.

3. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

i think you make too much of labels. i vote on the people who i agree with and for the causes i agree with. generally speaking, those people are democrats and the causes are also supported by people who are democrats. the fact that there are historically horrible people who caucused under the flag of the democrat party doesn't mean a whole lot.

CFBall likes this.
  4. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

i'm sorry, what do you mean by this?

5. tharan000

And the only American President to be removed from office for corruption was a Republican and the Democrats killed Bin Laden, etc. Who cares?

Apparently you care, because you are an idiot.

CFBall likes this.
  6. barry49s

barry49s Full Access Member

The DNC will continue to lose elections in red states until they let their candidates do what they need to do to win. They shouldn't expect a candidate in Tennessee to use the same platform as a candidate in San Francisco. If that means telling the anti gun crowd to fvk off so be it. If the Dem candidate is pro life so be it.

7. tharan000

Hey B&B, did you know that the Progressive Era of American politics was begun by Republicans in the 1920s?
    Hey B&B, did you know that the Great Depression happened while the Republicans were in power?
    Hey B&B, did you know the only President assassinated in office was done while the Democrats were in power (hehe)?
    Hey B&B, did you know that the moon landing took place while the Republicans were in power?
    Hey B&B, did you know that Led Zepplin’s first album came out while the Republicans were in power?
    Hey B&B, did you know that the OJ chase scene happened while a Democrat was President but the Republicans controlled Congress?
    Hey B&B, did you know that 9/11 happened while the Republicans were in power?
    Hey B&B, have you realized yet why loudmouthed idiots who make no effort whatsoever to educate themselves on the topics they are so “passionate” about are the most annoying things on the planet?
    Hey B&B, did you know that loudmouthed idiots such as yourself have been used throughout history by demagogues as propaganda multipliers precisely because they are loudmouthed idiots who will make no effort to educate themselves about the truth?

8. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Full Access Member

Hey tharan, do you not realize the real loudmouths in America you speak of is the current dem party and the leftards? Are you so dumb you don't see it? I think no, you just don't want to.

There's no one more a loudmouthed demagogue than yourself right here as a perfect example. There's no more a loudmouth demagogue on display currently, media-wise, as the left msm. There's no more a loudmouth demagogue on display currently, pol-wise, as the dem party pols.

Sorry to expose you to the truth, man.

Everyone who disagrees with you on anything, this is what you attack them with. Always. It's sad.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  9. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Full Access Member

[​IMG]

Is this loudmouth propaganda enough?

10. tharan000

dem·a·gogue
    ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/
    noun
    1. a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Hey Coach, let me know when you think I am being irrational.