1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

hey PanthersReturn

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by wossa, Mar 11, 2002.

1. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I seem to recall owing you a beer from last year.

since you didn't come to the throw down at Dixie's Saturday Night I bought Surfer one instead.

I still wouldn't buy Sly one. ;)

Actually Surfer and QueenCity made me a generous, one time only offer to renounce my UNC ties and come over to the dark (blue) side.

I had to gracefully decline. I explained that I am a true dook hater - thats somebody that hated dook even BEFORE Kiyaseisagdjhsdg came to coach there.

2. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

That was me and QueenCity. Silver may have tried also. Any true Duke fan realizes how silly UNC fans seem to the rest of the world and would try to convert someone they like. We did it out of love Wossa.

3. Hi Wossa! Sorry I didn't get to attend - been working TOO many hours (friggin' merger!), and Saturday night had to spend with my wife's relatives (that came to Charlotte bearing tourney tix!). Glad to hear Silver made good use of the "grain product", and that Sly & company continue to evangelize to those who have the potential to "see the light".

Some of the folks I work with, while enduring a very difficult Heel season, have tried to bring me over to the "dark side" (ok, lighter blue side...).

But as like you, we Zebras can't change our stripes...

I'll continue to fight the good fight, and bring you over to join the minions of K...but with Dukeheater, I'll be happy if I can just get him to use Spell Check! When I start to understand him without a conversion algorithm, then I'll know I'm in the deepest doo-doo...

4. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Nicest bunch a dam dookies i ever did see.

you guys almost want to make me cry.

DOH!;)