1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Have you ever want to just cuss your boss out?

Discussion in 'Rant & Rave' started by Galethog, May 29, 2006.

1. Galethog

Galethog Arrogant SumBitch

Well, I just did. To the point where he started backing up with a scared expression on his face. I'm glad there was a desk between us. I hope I have a job tomorrow.

2. outofstate

outofstate Full Access Member

You wouldn't if you worked for me based on what you've said here...........is there more to the story?

3. Puttingood

Puttingood Sensitive One

if they fire you will you still be able to post on TBR ?

4. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

one of my good friends at work quit last monday. it was a decision made in haste while he was pissed. 4 kids, mortgage and now no health lnsurance and 9 years towards state retirement out the window. it tried to talk him out of it but he had his mind made up. i hope you have other options available.

5. WilliamJ

WilliamJ SUPERMOD

get the fuck out of my company. i will mail you your check and personal items.

6. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

I've been lucky in that I have a good boss and always have, but even if I wanted to cuss my boss out, I wouldn't. Being diplomatic is the key. You can make your greivances known without an attack.

That being said, I would fire you and/or any subordinate that cussed me out, especially if there were others around.

7. Galethog

Well, my type of "cussing out" probably isn't like your "cussing out". Still, I let my feelings be known. I spoke with the HR manager a little while ago. She called me from her house. I wll be switching shifts shortly. I realize that my supervisor has the type of personality where he cannot control his abusive and degrading comments. That's just the way he is. But after several years of putting up with it, it kinda got on my nerves.

8. Galethog

By the way, my supervisor doesn't have the "power" to hire or fire. He can suggest it, but the process takes a very long paper trail. Even though I have been somewhat vague about what I do, I do have the most seniority and the most formal training of anyone in my job at that company. It's possible, but not likely, that they would fire me on the spot.

9. Galethog

I don't think you would have to worry about that. If you give respect, you get respect. No offense, but I don't think a work relationship would be mutually beneficial.

10. canesin4

canesin4 Banned From TBR

that's why I work for myself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2006