1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Get Me Roger Stone

Discussion in 'News Of The Day & Politics' started by tharan000, May 16, 2017.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

If you have Netflix, you have to watch this documentary. It represents how cynical, venal, and corrupt American politics has become. It is not a hit piece against Roger Stone. It is a documentary that mostly just follows his narrative. He is proud of what he has accomplished, starting with Nixon, through Reagan, Bush Jr, and Trump. Very proud and very in love with himself.

After watching that documentary last night, and the current Trump fiasco, I'm not sure why I care about politics. It is worse than reality TV and it is basically run by voters who only know propaganda. Roger Stone realized this long ago.

CFBall likes this.
  2. barry49s

barry49s Full Access Member

It's always been about propaganda. The big diffence over the last 30 years is the money.

tharan000 likes this.
  3. tharan000

Yep, I couldn't agree more. And I have the hardest time making culturally conservative people see that it is this same private money that pollutes the very American Exceptionalism that you hold so dear.

Big money in politics, worldwide and historically, is the driver for revolution. We have an outrageous wealth disparity in this country. That also is not unusual historically. In fact, it is the most common pattern that is repeating itself. The end result is alway violence followed by change.

4. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Full Access Member

Dood, you will so be on the losing side of real revolution. Really. You don't see it because you believe the very intel and folks who've mislead you all along.

A real genius would know that the real future winners of a revolution really don't want one for fear of what would happen to the helpless and innocent should your idiot side push for one.

Don't you realize that? Or are you that arrogantly dumb?

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  5. tharan000

My friend, it is not that difficult to shoot a gun. I can teach these suburbanites the basics in an hour. Libs have more money than you. We can buy guns from the cartels in Mexico. I can advocate to my neighbors that if you have a deer rifle, a shotgun, and a handgun (whatever caliber) then you have the basics for self survival. Don't ever think you will outgun us. You will lose.

Ultimately, this argument is not about power. When you finally see that, we can move forward.

6. dig-it

dig-it No sir, I don`t like it.

Again creating facts that will never exist.
    Cartels are not sellers of weapons, they are just buyers. I can`t imagine that they would want weapons in the hands of those they don`t control. Do they control you Tharan?

7. barry49s

barry49s Full Access Member

We also have the wealthiest poor people. I wouldn't count on seeing this revolution in the next 100 years or so.

8. tharan000

Yes, I'm paid $5k per post by MS-13.

9. tharan000

Famous last words.

What if the West Coast secedes? You are going to lose that tax base and have trouble paying for your military and your old people's health care. Afterall, it is the red states that take more from the government than blue states.

10. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:rolleyes: