1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

From the Foxhole

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Abusive, Nov 26, 2007.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Yikes.

2. Paladin

Paladin Full Access Member

That's a little masochistic in a very un-masochistic way.

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

The only reason I want Fox back is so I can reprise my From The Fauxhole bit.

Edit: It didn't quote your quoting of me for some reason. Here you go:

Comments from Carolina Panthers head coach John Fox following the team's practice.

On injuries: Did not participate: Jake Delhomme (elbow), DeShaun Foster (team decision), Nick Goings (icantreturnkicksitis) and Dan Morgan (vagina). Limited participation: Adam Seward (calf).

On what team decision means: The asshole needs to stop fumbling. That's what it means.

On the mood of the team: Well, it's pretty depressing around here. We're 0-2 at home, I have my all-pro DT making everbody uncomfortable, people are putting me on the hotseat, my quarterback still isn't ready to play and we have zero confidence in his back-up, and I have nothing to work with at safety. Other than that, things are great.

On if there is one area the Panthers are trying to improve in: One area? lol

On quarterback David Carr saying he needs to communicate better with the receivers: Our receivers are afraid to catch the gay, so that's part of the problem.

On doing things to take advantage of Carr's strengths: Uhm...well, we can run more bootlegs and shit, trying to take advantage of his running ability. Other than that, there's not much that we can do. Shit is shit, no matter how much you try to cover it up.

On how much he wants Carr scrambling with quarterback Jake Delhomme injured: After watching the tape, I'd much rather see him running than throwing. I mean, Holy Jumping Shitballs.

On Carr's flying leap for a first down against Tampa Bay: That was pretty badass, I must admit. They call that "getting black and a half" on your opponent.

On how New Orleans is different without running back Deuce McAllister: They're in pretty deep shit. Bush has been useless between the tackles.

On if this is a bad time to play the Saints since they are winless and coming off their bye: Every week is a bad time for us to play. I don't expect things to change this coming Sunday.

Bull Moose likes this.
  4. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

0D338FBD-BA21-4FFA-9F0A-2DEC78898A0D.gif

5. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

channeling barry with the pron?

6. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Why did you change IDs instead of continuing to login as Black&Blue?

7. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

He knew we were going to switch to the all black uniforms and wanted to be ahead of the curve.

Black&Black and Bull Moose like this.