1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Dragon Age 2

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by tharan000, Mar 28, 2011.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Great game.

On the first walkthrough, I accidentally started up a homo relationship with the healer. I mean, I need the healer, that is why I was being nice but I didn't mean for he and I to start making out. Damn, that sucked. I couldn't watch.

But then we killed some dragons and all was good again.

2. tharan000

2nd walkthrough, I am a rogue. I nail the swashbuckler babe (as does everyone else) and kept it strictly professional with my healer. But I banged the hot little wood elf. I think she is supposed to be like a metaphorical asian chick. (Does this make me Captain Kirk?) All I did was basically pretend I care about all her issues. So fucking simple. Chicks are stupid.

3. Odin

Odin Full Access Member

Is this game an Oblivion-like game, where you wander off and do whatever you want ?

4. tharan000

You can wander off anytime but it is meant to be more quest driven, like Mass Effect. It's not wide open like Red Dead Redemption.

BTW, I told the swashbuckler babe to go jump in a lake. Just because we slept together does not mean she can steal the sacred book of the Qun. She might get away with that before we sleep together, but not after.

5. Fro

Fro FFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffff

It's not bad but not great by any means. Graphics are better in this game than the first. I actually think gameplay on the console is better too. However it is too linear. Doesn't feel like a Bioware game which is kinda disappointing.

I wonder what they are gonna do with Mass Effect 3 and The Old Republic now...

6. jge1968

jge1968 Full Access Member

Started playing this yesterday. Fun so far.

7. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Yeah, I liked DA:O better than Mass Effect, but this is easily the worst console game they've made.

8. Fro

Fro FFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffff

I got it for free last weekend. Gamestop had that buy 2 used games get 1 free. It was my free one.

found a glitch if you don't patch the game, where you can level up and get a shitload of gold. I tried it, leveled up to 30 and now all my gear is shit and mobs are fucking hard to kill lol

oh well

9. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Maybe that will make the game fun? Dunno, doubt it can make up for the shit story.

10. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

:die:
    [​IMG]