1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte Checkers vs. Houston Aeros (3/10/13)

Discussion in 'Carolina Hurricanes' started by sds70, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sds70

sds70 'King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me!!!!!'

Charlotte Checkers vs. Houston Aeros (3/10/13) - a set on Flickr

Hard to believe that its taken me this long to go see the AHL Checkers in action for the 1st time this year, but it finally happened :) :) . . . .

Saw the Baby Canes take on the Baby Wild (Houston) in front of a good Sunday afternoon crowd at the Cable Box. It was also the Checkers POOCH PARTY game, where folks were allowed to bring their dogs to the game. I think the dogs were getting into the game a little bit hearing them bark here and there :) :) . . . .

Soooooo, today was going to be the day I thought I would go see one of my teams finally win in person again . . . .. NYET :( :( !!!! Checkers lost to the Aeros 5-2 . . . . Maybe the Cable Box is cursed; Why can't they win anymore when I go to a Checkers or Bobcats game :( :( ? ? ? ?

PS: Due to a misset setting on my cell camera, I had to manually upload all 192 game photos from my cell phone to my FLICKR Album . . . Thanks Charlotte Public Library WiFi for making this happen a lot quicker than expected :D :D !!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]