1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ASU Football 2007

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by TROCK, May 8, 2007.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

:th_english-smiley:

2. chipshotx

chipshotx Full Access Member

what?

3. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

WHAT?

Start reading the conversations before posting your comments. I never said anything about strength of schedule of any AA team. I was responding to a post about ASU playing Southwest Podunk U. I was making my point that it was getting harder to find 1 A teams to play App because the 1A team cannot afford to schedule a AA team, and then take the possibility of being upset. So why are you commenting to me?

4. curly

curly Full Access Member

I got the 4 dvd set about the 2007 season "The Quest for 3". It has the season review disk, the "under the lights" and the Michigan and Nat. Champ. game disks. After watching all those - it's really amazing what that team accomplished.

It was cool watching the coaches talk about the Michigan game and the adjustments and decisions made in the game. For instance the Def. Cordinater talked about the first drive when Michigan drove down the field and scored pretty easily, he said that they were supposed to have done some things differently and if they had the first drive would have been different.

The OL and DL coaches are intense and give great insight to the team and the games.