1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ASU Football 2007

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by TROCK, May 8, 2007.

1. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

2. chipshotx

chipshotx Full Access Member

I went to Boone for homecoming weekend. We couldn't find tickets but tailgated and bar hopped all day. It is awesome there on gamedays. Absolutely nothing like that was going on when I was there in the mid 90s. I may start attending more of those games and less Panther games.

3. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

My daughter goes there. We love it.

4. Roadking

Next Weekend

Next weekend will be crazy up here in Boone. The Wooly Worm Festival is happening in Banner Elk, the Valley Country Fair in Valle Crucis and it's "Black Saturday" as the Apps take on GA Southern. The atmosphere around the stadium will be incredible, and the traffic anywhere this way will be a parking lot. Anyone needing somewhere to stay can check www.parkwaycabins.com or kayleighscabin.com, not sure if they are full or not but both are good places. Go Apps

5. Otis

Otis Full Access Member

I feel vindicated.

6. Roadking

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

Don't post links to something that has a banner ad for the host. Good grief, do you honestly not get how that would make you look cheap and clueless? My god.

8. Roadking

Excuse Me

Normally a comment like this would not bother me in the least. But remembering some of the tasteless and classless comments made by yourself on this site it does bother me a tad. I tell you what, I'll try not to look "cheap" or "clueless", and you do your best not to look like a horse's ass.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

If it was your own website, no one would care, but putting up a piece of shit reflects poorly on Edwards, so get it right for his sake.

10. Roadking

Blah blah

You just make sure you practice what you preach. The website is only for a bit of fun while we have the chance. I've seen what you say about ASU with some of your comments, so it really should not matter to you how it looks on somebody. But you just make sure while you spout off constantly that you do your duty to keep others in line.