1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Anybody see the end of the LSU-Kentucky game?

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by cantgetright, Nov 9, 2002.

1. cantgetright

cantgetright Guest

15 seconds to go UK kicks the go ahead FG-

2 seconds left Kentucky gives their coach Gatorade bath and student gather around field waiting to take down the goal post.

2 seconds and 65 yards later LSU's Hail Mary is complete for a TD- Best ending I've seen in a long time.

2. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

74 yds:D

3. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Guest

Move over Flutie to whomever, this one was a classic

4. OK, I'm a lifelong LSU fan and I didn't even get to see or hear the end of the game (75 yards talk about amazing). Saw most of the game but had to leave Jillian's early, DANG!!!

Next up is Bama. Bear are you ready? Should be a burner of a game and at this point I have no idea who will win though Bama is more consistant of a team. Curse these key injures...

5. Some of the Pi Kappa Phi UNCC guys were watching it over at the house, and one guy wanted to change the channel to see the Miami-Tennessee kickoff. Oops. The other guy was like, "What are you doing, there's 2 seconds left?" They turn it right back and see LSU celebrating, and were like, "What the hell?" I was at the gym about that time, but wouldn't have thought to turn it there.

You have to feel for Kentucky. Must suck for the coach to get a Gatorade bath in a loss. And also for the students to come barnstorming out onto the field only to see the guys in white shirts celebrating instead of your guys. I can't imagine what is going through their heads. They need any win they can get, for pride, since they are on probation and cannot go to a bowl.

6. :crybaby:

7. BearBryant

Hey Muff and GP. You better hope the NCAA comes up with a 22 point hail mary.:D

8. Care to back that up with a wager?

9. BearBryant

sure

10. BearBryant

Special bump for Muff;)