1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

All Wives Matter

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Good Morning.

I speak to you today not as a fan of a team. Not as the man who created Riverboat Ron. But as as citizen of humanity. We are faced with turbulent times, defined by unrest in politics, violence on the streets of America, and terror abroad. It is these times of fear and uncertainty when we search for normalcy. More importantly, we search for unity. Indeed for us, what has brought this community together has been football - a game that is complex, cerebral, yet also beautifully simple. It is a game of brave men. A game for the mighty. And while scheme, intelligence, and shutdown corners matter, ultimately it is the strongest and the bravest men who emerge as the victors and gain the wives of the vanquished. Black, white, liberal or conservative. Tall, short, beautiful, ugly, or Dan Quinn's wife. Our reward is that we gain the admiration of these women. We gain their trust, friendship, and ultimately, we get to fuck them in the face, vagina, and asshole.

For this game that we love - this game that unites us every Sunday - is colorblind. It is reflected in our history, from Delhomme and Smith, to Newton and Olsen, that our greatest moments are painted in black and white. All of the animosity in our society vanishes for three and a half hours. We all come together, regardless of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation because we are directed towards a common goal greater than any individual. That is why this is the greatest game the world will ever know. It shows us our full potential as human beings. Politicians talk about breaking down barriers in society. Football makes them disappear completely. And in life, as in football, we are always at our best when we fight for a common goal. We can all take a lesson from this thing of ours that we love so much. Do not succumb to fear, hate, or pessimism. Live the example set by Sam Mills and Thomas Davis. This country will be so much better for it.

God bless you, and God Bless the Carolina Panthers.

.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Art Vandelay likes this.
  2. canesin4

canesin4 Full Access Member

The mods should open a I don't know shit about football forum and you should moderate it B&B?

3. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

".....or Dan Quinn's wife."

Art Vandelay likes this.
  4. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

BRING ON THE WHORES.... :woohoo:

5. Black&Black

I literally wrote that speech on the fly. Only edited it once for spelling errors. That's pretty damn impressive.

Art Vandelay likes this.
  6. digitbr

digitbr Full Access Member

I forgot just how shitty this song is.

7. Black&Black

[​IMG]

Art Vandelay likes this.
  8. Black&Black

[​IMG]

9. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

10. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

I am sure their parents are so proud of their little academia angels.